Monday, March 11, 2013

Refocus


"It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, 
it's your first attempt at it." 
~ Wally Amos

 
Sometimes my dreams try to dissolve before they happen. I start talking to others about my dream and they tell me their experiences and it causes me to doubt. But this week I was reminded that if I believe the dream is calling me, I must be strong and courageous. Failure is not the worst thing to happen. Giving up before the fight begins is.

I have a vision for where I want to go and I am continuing on the path set for me years ago. I have said it before art is so integral to the vision, how it fits though is still taking shape. But I now consider myself an artist.  

Great things are coming, stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment